Vinod Singh Pundir | Sep 17, 2022 | Views 5643
C-DAC Recruitment 2022: Salary up to 216000, Check Posts, Qualification, and How to Apply Here
C-DAC Recruitment 2022: Applications have been invited for “Director (HRD)” and “Joint Director (HRD)” Posts in the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC). It is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in IT and E (Information Technologies and Electronics) in the country working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to changes in the market needs in selected foundation areas. Selection processes via multi-level Interviews, group discussions, etc., as deemed fit by the management will be deployed. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
The candidates are required to apply through the ONLINE process only by visiting the website www.cdac.in. The start date of submission of the online application is September 13, 2022, and the closing date is October 3, 2022. The selected candidates may be posted at any of the offices/projects, etc. of C-DAC or deputed to any Department of Government of India/ other Government organizations, etc. The selected candidates may be assigned jobs/ functions/ assignments as per the requirements and larger interests of C-DAC within India and abroad. The selected candidates are liable to be transferred to any centers of C-DAC or its affiliates in any location within India or overseas or to any other function/department of C-DAC at the discretion of the management based on the organizational needs.
1. Before filling out the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions carefully.
2. Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
3. Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of the selection process.
The Last Date to Submit the Application – 03.10.2022
Check Posts, Pay Scale, Qualification for C-DAC Recruitment 2022
1. Director (HRD)
2. Joint Director (HRD)
1. Director (HRD) – Rs. 131100 – Rs. 216600
2. Joint Director (HRD) – Rs. 123100 – Rs. 215900
1. All the essential qualifications should be regular full-time course(s) and must be from UGC recognized Indian University/ UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE/Govt. of India approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions/ concerned statutory council (wherever applicable). The courses offered by autonomous institutes should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE/Govt. of India.
2. Wherever MBA or equivalent has been mentioned as a requirement, apart from MBA, Two years (Full Time) Post Graduate Diploma in Management with specialization in the relevant field recognized by the competent agency as mentioned above, shall also be considered.
3. In the case of Degree/Qualification with Dual specialization, one of the specializations necessarily needs to be function specific for which the post has been advertised.
4. Proficiency in Computer knowledge is essential.
1. Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DAC in this regard will be final and binding.
2. Minimum Essential Post Qualification Experience from State/ Central Government/ Department(s)/Organization(s)/ Undertaking(s) and/or Large Private Sector Organization(s)/ Institution(s)/ Company(ies) of repute/ Public Sector Enterprise/ Large Private Sector Enterprise should be as on the last date of online application. However, Industrial/ Vocational/ Apprentice Training will not be considered experience.
3. Experience of candidates working on a contract basis through impaneled agency/ contractor (i.e., those who have been deployed on a contract basis by some other agency/ organization for working on project/construction/O&M or any other activity) will not be considered. Only direct work experience including fixed-term basis employment in an organization will be taken into consideration.
Check Full Notification for Complete Details
Note – The candidates are advised to visit the C-DAC website regularly for notices/ information. Corrigendum/Extension etc., if any, shall be published on our website www.cdac.in only.
To Read The Full Notification – Click Here
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
September 19 2022 @ 12:36 PM
September 19 2022 @ 12:18 PM
September 19 2022 @ 12:06 PM
© 2020 Copyright Studycafe. All Rights Reserved.