Laavanya | Oct 10, 2022 | Views 23436
DSSC Recruitment 2022 for 12th Pass: Last Date Oct 28, Check Posts, Eligibility and How to Apply
DSSC Recruitment 2022: Defence Services Staff College (DSSC) is looking for qualified candidates for Lower Division Clerk, Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) and Multi Tasking Staff – (Office and Training) positions. The total No. of vacancies for this job, post is 12. Interested candidates should review the job description and apply using the link provided in the official notification. Interested candidates who have a 12th Class pass from a recognized Board or University will be given preference. The last date of receipt (closing date) of the complete application on the prescribed proforma along with required documents through the proper channel is 28 Oct 2022.
Candidates are requested to apply for the job post before the deadline. No application shall be entertained after the stipulated time/ date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the specified time/ date shall be REJECTED. This article gives all the details regarding this job post, such as DSSC Recruitment 2022 official Notification, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary & much more.
1. Lower Division Clerk
(a) 12th Class pass from a recognized Board or University.
(b) Skill Test: A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (Time allowed – 10 minutes).
2. Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)
(a) 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(b) Must possess a civilian driving license for heavy vehicles.
(c) Two years experience from a recognized Organisation or Undertaking in driving heavy vehicles.
3. Multi-Tasking Staff – Office and Training: Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/Institute.
1. The age limit for the post of Lower Division Clerk and Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) should be between 18 – 27 yrs, and for the position of Multi Tasking Staff – (Office and Training) should be between 18 – 25 yrs. The crucial date for determining the age limit is the last date (28 Oct 2022) of the application.
2. For more details regarding the age limit and age relaxation, interested candidates are requested to go to the official notification.
The selected candidates will be given a salary between the pay scale of Rs. 19900-63200.
(a) All applications will be scrutinized in terms of age limits, minimum qualifications, documents and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written tests.
(b) The eligible candidates will be required to appear for the written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
(c) The written test will consist of the following
(i) General Intelligence and Reasoning
(ii) Numerical Aptitude
(iii) General English
(iv) General Awareness
(v) Trade Specific.
(d) The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
(e) The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill/ physical tests wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test.
The steps to apply for DSSC Recruitment 2022 are outlined below.
Step 1: Go to the DSSC official website.
Step 2: Search for the DSSC Recruitment 2022 Notification here.
Step 3: Read all of the information in the notification.
Step 4: Apply and submit the application form in accordance with the mode of application specified in the official notification.
1. Application form to be filled in English duly signed and affixed photograph to be self-attested.
2. Acknowledgement Cards to be filled and affixed photograph to be self-attested.
3. Self-attested copies of Aadhaar Card, 10th, 12th Std Mark Sheet & Diploma/ITI/ certificates, SC/ST certificate/PwD certificate/Discharge book, Driving License, Experience certificate, EWS certificate, as applicable.
4. Self-addressed envelope of 10×22 cms with Rs 22/- postage stamp to be pasted.
5. Applicants are to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “ and addressed to The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (Nilgiris) – 643 231. Tamil Nadu.
1. Applications received after the due date will not be considered. DSSC will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
2. The recruitment process can be canceled/ suspended/ terminated without assigning any reasons. The decision of Appointing Authority (Commandant, DSSC) will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
To Read the Official Notification Click Here
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
November 11 2022 @ 8:38 PM
November 11 2022 @ 8:32 PM
November 11 2022 @ 8:17 PM
© 2020 Copyright Studycafe. All Rights Reserved.