TODAY’S TOP NEWS: 6th NOVEMBER, 2022 (GPN):
TODAY’S TOP PHOTO NEWS:
Relish Signature Dishes like ‘Popati’ @ FARM TO FORK – SUNDAY BRUNCHES at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi: A specially curated brunch by Executive Chef Meraj (Mr. Merajuddin Ansari) and his Culinary Team using carefully sourced fresh produce from select farms. A Brunch and food Spread that is ingredient forward and tantalizing! -In Pic Chef Meraj posing for GPN
In Pic: Lakhan Sharma Food & Beverage Manager Posing for GPN During the FARM TO FORK – SUNDAY BRUNCH at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi: A specially curated brunch by Executive Chef Meraj (Mr. Merajuddin Ansari) and his Culinary Team using carefully sourced fresh produce from select farms. A Brunch and food Spread that is ingredient forward and tantalizing! on Sunday 6 Nov, 2022
In Pic: Jagannath Patra Posing for GPN near Live Counter During FARM TO FORK – SUNDAY BRUNCHES at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi: A specially curated brunch by Executive Chef Meraj (Mr. Merajuddin Ansari) and his Culinary Team using carefully sourced fresh produce from select farms. A Brunch and food Spread that is ingredient forward and tantalizing! on Sunday 6 Nov, 2022
In Pic: Happy Family Guest’s and Patrons Posing for GPN During the FARM TO FORK – SUNDAY BRUNCH at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi: A specially curated brunch by Executive Chef Meraj (Mr. Merajuddin Ansari) and his Culinary Team using carefully sourced fresh produce from select farms. A Brunch and food Spread that is ingredient forward and tantalizing! on Sunday 6 Nov, 2022
Guests and Customers enjoying the FARM TO FORK – SUNDAY BRUNCH at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi: A specially curated brunch by Executive Chef Meraj (Mr. Merajuddin Ansari) and his Culinary Team using carefully sourced fresh produce from select farms. A Brunch and food Spread that is ingredient forward and tantalizing! on Sunday 6 Nov, 2022.
In Pic: Chef Meraj and Bhavesh Adfactors Media Posing for GPN near INDIGENOUS DRINKS Counter During FARM TO FORK – SUNDAY BRUNCHES at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi: A specially curated brunch by Executive Chef Meraj (Mr. Merajuddin Ansari) and his Culinary Team using carefully sourced fresh produce from select farms. A Brunch and food Spread that is ingredient forward and tantalizing! on Sunday 6 Nov, 2022.
In Pic: Maroof Khan, Chef De Cuisine Posing for GPN near the special spread ‘Popati’ counter During FARM TO FORK – SUNDAY BRUNCH at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi: A specially curated brunch by Executive Chef Meraj (Mr. Merajuddin Ansari) and his Culinary Team using carefully sourced fresh produce from select farms. A Brunch and food Spread that is ingredient forward and tantalizing! on Sunday 6 Nov, 2022.
TATA Power and the Indian Army collaborate: The Indian Army collaborated with Tata Powers to install 16 EV charging stations, in accordance with its “Go Green Initiative.” In several areas of Delhi Cantonment, charging stations have been installed. Lt Gen Dhiraj Seth, General Officer Commanding Delhi Area, officially opened the installation of charging stations in cooperation with the nation’s largest integrated utility in the presence of army authorities and senior TATA Power and TATA Motors executives.
Airbnb and IndiGo come together for an ‘InterFriendtion’-Three winners along with their friends stand a chance to fly to any Indian destination of their choice with IndiGo and experience the most unique Airbnb Stays.eligible applicants may apply by visiting airbnb.com/indigo and complete the application form.Participants must be over 18, and available to travel within India from 1 December 2022 to 30 April 2023
Pro Panja League Crosses 150 Million Views Across All Social Media Platforms!!
Parvin Dabas, and Preeti Jhangiani have done an extraordinary job at taking their arm wrestling foundation Pro Panja League to amazing heights.
Varanasi: Illuminated Kashi Vishwanath Temple ahead of Dev Deepawali in Varanasi, Sunday, Nov. 6, 2022.
Patna: RJD candidate Neelam Devi flashes victory sign after winning from Mokama assembly constituency, during the Bihar Assembly by-elections, in Patna, Sunday, Nov. 6, 2022.
Bhadrak: BJP leader Pratap Chandra Sarangi with supporters celebrates party candidate Suryavanshi Suraj’s victory in Dhamnagar constituency by-election in Bhadrak district, Sunday, Nov. 6, 2022.
Rajkot: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal during a roadshow ahead of Gujarat Assembly elections, in Rajkot, Sunday, Nov. 6, 2022.
New Delhi: Sahara Warriors pose with the trophy after winning against Jindal Panther in the final polo match of Sir Pratap Singh Cup, at Jaipur Polo Ground in New Delhi, Sunday, Nov 6, 2022
New Delhi: Congress MP Vikramaditya Singh and Gwalior princess Chitrangada Singh during the final polo match of Sir Pratap Singh Cup, at Jaipur Polo Ground in New Delhi, Sunday, Nov 6, 2022
New Delhi: Industrialist Naveen Jindal during the final polo match of Sir Pratap Singh Cup, at Jaipur Polo Ground in New Delhi, Sunday, Nov 6, 2022
Australia players celebrate with their trophy after winning in the final match against Fiji in the Hong Kong Sevens rugby tournament in Hong Kong, Sunday Nov. 6, 2022.
Amritsar: Sikh pilgrims inside a bus before leaving for Pakistan to attend the birth anniversary celebrations of Guru Nanak Dev, in Amritsar, Sunday, Nov. 6, 2022.
T20 World Cup: South Africa vs Netherlands
Netherlands’ Brandon Glover, left, celebrates the wicket of South Africa’s Rilee Rossouw during the T20 World Cup cricket match South Africa and the Netherlands in Adelaide, Australia
A leopard and cheetah staring at each other at a park in Botswana in Southern Africa – Sunday, 6 Nov, 2022
Pushkar Fair 2022: Local women and foreign tourists participate in a matka race during the annual Pushkar Fair, in Pushkar
Pollution in Delhi: A metro train runs on its track as vehicles ply on a road amid low visibility due to a thick layer of smog, in New Delhi. The air quality in the national capital came down to ‘very poor’ from the ‘severe’ category on Sunday.
BANGALORE: Mangalore Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (MCF), a subsidiary of Zuari Agro Chemicals Limited, an Adventz Group company, has announced the successful implementation of the Ammonia Energy Improvement Project.
Medica Superspeciality Hospital launches Eastern India’s first Home-Based Palliative Cancer Care Services: Photo Caption – Dr. Subir Ganguly – Senior Consultant of Radiation Oncology, at Medica Superspecialty Hospital, Dr. Sudeep Das, Consultant Oncologist, Dr. Sayan Das, Head Radiation Oncologist, and Ms. Arunima Dutta, a Clinical Psychologist with Mr. Anup Mukherjee, representative of Fight Cancer NGO; Mr. Nilendu Saha, from Kudiram Pathagar Beharampur NGO, Mr. Sadiq Hussain, Writer, Ms. Keya Dey, (Cancer Survivor), Mr. Ayan Choudhury (son of a deceased cancer patient)
TODAYS TOP NEWS – NATIONAL AND STATES
1. Assembly bypolls: Counting of votes for 7 seats in six states on Sunday. Results of the November 3 bypolls will be out were Gopalganj in Bihar, Andheri (East) of Maharashtra, Munugode of Telangana, Gola Gokarannath of Uttar Pradesh, and Dhamnagar of Odisha.
2. Vice President Jagdeep Dhankhar addresses the valedictory function of 7th India Water Week at Greater Noida; He Emphasises the need for efficient and judicious utilisation of country’s natural resources.
3. The Ministry of Education has set up a high-level panel to strengthen the assessment and accreditation of higher educational institutions, on November 4, 2022. The panel will be headed by Dr K Radhakrishnan, Chairperson, Board of Governors, IIT Kanpur
4. Election Commission has announced the schedule for Assembly by-polls in Odisha, Rajasthan, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and Chhattisgarh and Lok Sabha by-poll in Mainpuri Constituency of Uttar Pradesh.
5. Union Minister for Culture, Tourism & DoNER, G. Kishan Reddy, inaugurates sixth edition of Ganga Utsav in New Delhi.
6. India’s defunct Radar Imaging Satellite-2 (RISAT-2) re-entered the Earth’s atmosphere on October 30 in an uncontrolled manner and hit the Indian Ocean near Jakarta, said Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
7. Pune To Bengaluru Expressway: NHAI Close To Finalising Plans For 700 km Greenfield Project That Will Reduce Travel Time Between 27 Cities To 6 Hours.
Estimated to be developed at a cost of Rs 50,000 Crore under the Phase-2 of the Prime Minister’s flagship Bharatmala scheme, the propose expressway will originate at Kanjale on the under construction ring road in Pune and terminate at Muthugadahalli in Doddaballapur taluk of Karnataka connecting to Bengaluru via the Satellite Ring Road.
8. *GUJARAT* , the process of filing the nominations for the first phase of assembly elections began on November 5. Voting will be held in 89 assembly seats of Saurashtra, Kutch, and south Gujarat in the first phase. Candidates can file their nomination forms for the first phase till 14 Nov.
9. Former Gujarat minister and veteran Bharatiya Janata Party leader Jaynarayan Vyas on Saturday resigned from the ruling party citing personal reasons ahead of the assembly elections next month.
10. *HIMACHAL PRADESH,* campaigning is inching towards the final phase for the assembly polls. The State is going to polls for the Assembly Election on the 12th of this month in a single phase. The counting of votes will take place on 8th of December.
11. India’s first voter dies in HP after voting for 34th time: Three days after casting his vote for the 34th time, India’s first voter Shyam Saran Negi died on Saturday at his home in Kalpa in Himachal Pradesh. He was 106.
Negi, who was the Election Commission’s brand ambassador, voted for the Himachal Pradesh assembly polls through postal ballot on November 2, the poll panel said.
13. Congress Manifesto : Reviving the old pension scheme, 300 units of free power, a Rs 680-crore StartUp fund, one lakh jobs and Rs 1,500 per month for women between 18 to 60 years are among the promises the Congress made in its manifesto for the Himachal Pradesh polls.
13. *KARNATAKA* : major boost to the city’s public transport, Karnataka’s Finance Department has given in-principle approval to the Rs 16,368 crore Namma Metro’s Phase III (A) project.
14. *KERALA* : Grama Vandi receives accolades on national level: The KSRTC’s “Grama Vandi,” which was introduced in collaboration with State-level local self-government organisations, also took home the Award of Excellence in Urban Transport.
15. *UTTRAKHAND* CM Pushkar Singh Dhami inaugurated the ‘Lakhpati Didi’ fair at the survey of India Maidan, Hathbarkala in Dehradun. The initiative to empower women in the state. Govt has made preparations to make 1.25 lakh women from self-help groups ‘Lakhpati’ by 2025.
16. The Centre has told the Delhi high court that the national anthem ‘Jana Gana Mana’ and the national song ‘Vande Mataram’ “stand on the same level” and citizens should show equal respect to both.
17. 5 lakh diyas lit in Varanasi’s Gadauli Dham to mark ‘Tulsi Vivah’ on 05 Nov. The ceremonial wedding of goddess Tulsi signifies the end of the monsoon season and the beginning of the wedding season in Santana Dharm.
1.National Investigation Agency has filed a first-ever charge sheet against Dawood Ibrahim, Chota Shakeel, and three arrested members of D- Company on 5th November 2022.
2. Two months after former Tata Sons chairman Cyrus Mistry died in a car accident, police in Maharashtra’s Palghar district on Saturday registered a case against Dr Anahita Pandole for alleged rash driving.
Mistry (54) and his friend Jahangir Pandole died in a car crash on a bridge on the Surya river on the Mumbai-Ahmedabad highway in Palghar district adjoining Mumbai on September 4, 2022.
3. Jailed conman Sukesh Chandrashekhar has made fresh accusations against Aam Aadmi Party leaders, alleging that Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal asked him to collect Rs 500 crore for the party and Delhi minister Satyender Jain threatened him. The AAP has dismissed his charges.
4. A two-storey illegal house of two habitual criminals in Madhya Pradesh’s Ujjain was bulldozed by the administration on Saturday. The accused, Roshan Pasi and Sonu Pasi, recently attacked city security committee convenor Ashok Verma.
💷 *GBP ₹93.28*
*60,950.36 +113.95 (0.19%)* 🔼
*NIFTY* *18,117.15 +64.45 (0.36%)* 🔼
1. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman emphasises importance of mutual trust between govt and people for growth of country.
2. State Bank of India (SBI) has reported its highest-ever quarterly profit of 13,265 crore rupees for the second quarter ended on the 30th of September.
The Bank’s quarterly profit is 74% higher than the 7,627 crore rupees reported in the year-ago period.
3. US Federal Reserve has hiked the interest rates by another 75 basis points, to a range of 3.75 % to 4%.
4. India’s largest wind turbine by Adani: Adani New Industries Ltd. has constructed a wind turbine in Mundra in Gujarat as part of its growth plans for renewable energy. The wind turbine, which is 200 metres tall and can power over 4,000 households with 5.2 MW of electricity, can generate.
5. “Niveshak Didi” programme launched: Niveshak Didi, in order to promote financial literacy “By the women, for the women,” India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) organised India’s First Floating Financial Literacy Camp in Srinagar, J&K.
6. Niva Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited has announced a partnership with IDFC First Bank to provide health-insurance solutions to the customers of the bank.
7. The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) has announced Mr Subhrakant Panda as its President-Elect.
1. The Chronicles of Narnia actor Georgie Henley diagnosed with necrotising fasciitis: ‘A rare, punishing infection’.
2. Vijayakumar Menon dies at 76: Vijayakumar Menon, a 76-year-old art critic and fine arts scholar who passed away, was honoured by hundreds of art lovers in his city. He had been receiving therapy for kidney illness.
3. Noted Malayalam fiction writer, Sethu (A. Sethumadhavan) has been selected for the Kerala government’s prestigious ‘Ezhuthachan Puraskaram’ this year in recognition of his overall contribution to the Malayalam language and literature.
4. Mani Ratnam’s Madras Talkies and Lyca Productions, the makers of ‘Ponniyin Selvan’, have donated ₹1 crore to the Kalki Krishnamurthy Memorial Trust. A cheque was presented to the trust’s Managing Trustee Seetha Ravi in the presence of Kalki Rajendran, son of ‘Ponniyin Selvan’ author Kalki Krishnamurthy. The trust helps underprivileged students with their education by giving them scholarships.
1. Maritime Partnership Exercise involving Royal Australian Navy (RAN) ships HMAS Adelaide and HMAS Anzac and Indian Navy Ships Jalashwa and Kavaratti along with their embarked helicopters was held in the Bay of Bengal on 02nd and 03rd November.
The exercises included tactical manoeuvres, helicopter landings and amphibious operations, which signified the high degree of interoperability between IN and RAN.
2. Admiral R Hari Kumar, Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) is on an official visit to Japan from 5th to 9th November 2022. He will witness the International Fleet Review (IFR) conducted by the Japan Maritime Self-Defence Force (JMSDF) at Yokosuka on November 6 to commemorate the 70th Anniversary of its formation.
3. *First time CRPF names two female cadre officers as IG of RAF* : After their entrance into the CRPF in 1987, two female officers have recently been appointed as Inspectors General (IG). The Rapid Action Force (RAF), a specialised anti-riot force, has appointed Annie Abraham as its IG. As the new Bihar sector IG, Seema Dhundia has been appointed.
4. Indian Army collaborated with Tata Powers to install 16 EV charging stations, in accordance with its “Go Green Initiative.” In several areas of Delhi Cantonment, charging stations have been installed. Lt Gen Dhiraj Seth, General Officer Commanding Delhi Area, officially opened the installation of charging stations.
Army officials stated that a portion of chosen units’ light vehicles—roughly 25%—buses—38%—and motorcycles—48%—were to be replaced with EVs with suitable charging infrastructure.
5. An Unexploded mortar shell defused near LoC in J&K’s Poonch district by security forces. A live mortar shell was defused at a village in the forward area along the LoC in J&K’s Poonch district on Saturday.
INTERNATIONAL NEWS ==========================
1. Amit Dasgupta was appointed as an Honorary Member in the General Division of the Order of Australia (AM) for his service to the Australia-India bilateral relationship.
2. Russian President Vladimir Putin has lauded India’s growth story. President Putin described Indians as very talented and purposeful who will help the country to achieve outstanding results in its development.
He was speaking at a meeting on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of the Russian Historical Society on National Unity Day.
3. An Indian military officer Siddharth Chatterjee who fought for the Indian Peace Keeping Force (IPKF) in Sri Lanka and battled insurgencies in Nagaland now leading the United Nations and its 26 agencies in China.
Siddharth Chatterjee’s rise to becoming the U.N. Resident Coordinator for China — one of the agency’s key global positions given Beijing’s rising importance in the U.N. system.
4. Carnatic vocalist, composer, collaborator, humanitarian and speaker, Aruna Sairam has been honoured with the French government’s highest honour, Chevalier de l’Ordre des Arts et des award.
5. The Ministry of External Affairs of India, as part of its ‘India for Humanity’ programme, will provide artificial limbs to 600 disabled people through NGO Jaipur Foot in Fiji. Fijian PM Frank Bainimarama inaugurated the Jaipur Foot Artificial Limb Fitment Camp at a hospital in Suva.
6. World Health Organization (WHO) Goodwill Ambassador for Leprosy Elimination Yohei Sasakawa on Saturday reviewed works undertaken in Jharkhand to eradicate leprosy
🌎 *WORLD NEWS* 🌍
1. Liberation War fighters, constitutional experts and representatives of the minority groups have demanded that the government of Bangladesh should go back to the constitution of 1972 which did not specify any state religion. Speaking at a seminar organised by the Bangladesh Hindu Bouddha Christian Oikya Parishad at the National Press Club in Dhaka on Saturday.
2. Switzerland is now home to the world’s longest passenger train. The train has 100 coaches, measures 1910 metres and consists of 4,550 seats.
3. The Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant, which is under Russian control, has been disconnected from Ukraine’s power grid.
4. A special train for Pakistani Sikh pilgrims to attend Guru Nanak’s birth anniversary celebrations at Nankana Sahib in Punjab province derailed on Saturday. A Pakistan Railways spokesperson said nobody was injured in the incident.
1. *ICC MENS T20 WORLD CUP 2022*
England vs Sri Lanka, 39th Match, Super 12 Group 1
England won by 4 wkts
SL – 141/8 (20)
ENG – 144/6 (19.4)
Player of the Match
(a) Nov 06, Sun
South Africa vs Netherlands
40th Match, Super 12 Group 2 at Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
05:30 IST / 00:00 GMT
(b) Nov 06, Sun
Pakistan vs Bangladesh
41st Match, Super 12 Group 2 at Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
09:30 IST / 04:00 GMT
2. Indian pugilists Minakshi and Preeti stormed into semi-finals of the Asian Elite Boxing Championship in Amman, Jordan on 5th November 2022 .
Minakshi defeated Philippines’ Irish Magno 4-1 in the women’s 52kg quarterfinals bout . Preeti outclassed Turdibekova Sitora of Uzbekistan., 5-0 in 57 kg category.
3. Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurated the ‘Baji Rout National Football Tournament’ in Dhenkanal in Odisha.
4. Asian Hockey Federation CEO Mohammad Tayyab Ikram was elected as the new president of the International Hockey Federation (FIH) on Saturday. Ikram will succeed India’s Narinder Batra as FIH’s full-time chief.
*TAMIL NADU*: Chennai
*Frmn* : 02 June 2014
*Govrnr*: R. N. Ravi
*CM*: M. K. Stalin (DMK)
*Districts* : 38
*🥇Gold ₹ 52,675 @10gm 24 (Krt)*
🥈 *Silver ₹ 66,300 @ Kg*
⛽ *Petrol ₹ 104/Ltr*
⛽ *Diesel ₹ 96/Ltr*
⛽ *Auto Gas ₹ 62/Kg*
*LPG : ₹ 1,069/14.2 Kg*
🇮🇳 *FACTS ABOUT INDIA* 🇮🇳
*6th November 1913:*
Mahatma Gandhi was arrested in South Africa for leading the miner’s march. By the year 1913, a tax was imposed on all formerly contracted laborers, by the name of the Indian Relief Bill. Mahatma Gandhi while triggering a passive resistance campaign against this, where he was supported by thousands of mineworkers. For leading the march on 6th November 1913 that included 127 women, 2037 men, and 57 children, Mahatma Gandhi was arrested in South Africa. After being released on bail,
Gandhiji, a leader of Indian Passive Resistance Movement, was arrested for leading Indian miners march in South Africa by British troops.
*😀Thought of the day*
Knowledge is the light which removes darkness of the mind =======================
* *JOKE OF THE DAY*
Examiner Pappu se: yeh kya hai? tumne khaali paper kyu diye ho?😳⁉️
*Pappu* : kyunki neatness ke liye 5 marks hai, isliye🙄🤪
*There is a scientific reason behind diwali celebration.*
Diwali use to be just after rainy season so this is the time for small insects, fungus, and flies to breed .There number is so much that they may cause serious diseases.
So homes need to be clean and dried before onset winter. By burning lights ,crackers will produce CO2 and other gasses causes heating of earth surface.
अतिरोषणश्चक्षुष्मानन्ध एव जनः।
atiroṣaṇaścakṣuṣmānandha eva janaḥ।
An exceedingly angry person is blind even when possessing eyes.
अत्यन्त क्रोधी व्यक्ति आँखें रखते हुए भी अन्धा होता है।
🤔 *HOW IT WORKS* ⁉️ =======================
*How a Aluminum foil is produced**
By rolling aluminum slabs cast from molten aluminum in a rolling mill to the desired thickness… It is then coiled and sent to the cold rolling mill. To avoid breakage because of the thinness, the foil is doubled in the cold rolling mill and the rolled to the desired thickness.
💁🏻♂ *GK TODAY*
*UNICEF* – United Nations Children`s Fund,
*Estb* -11 Dec 1946,
*Head Quarter* -New York,
*Member* -192 countries
*Secretary General* :
*Parent organization:* United Nations General Assembly
*Purpose* : It is responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide.
*BORN TODAY* 🐣💐
*Major Hari Pal Singh Ahluwalia* (born 6 November 1936) is an Indian mountaineer, author, social worker and retired Indian Army officer. During his career he has made contributions in the fields of adventure, sports, environment, disability and social work . He is the sixth Indian man and twenty first man in world that climbed Mount Everest.
During the Indo-Pakistani War of 1965, he suffered a bullet injury to his spine which resulted in his confinement to a wheelchair.
Presently, he is the Chairman of Indian Spinal Injuries Centre.
🙏🏻 *IDIOMS & PHRASES*
*Kill the goose that lays the golden eggs**
To destroy something that gives you lot of money to get immediate returns
*Eg* : By selling off his business, Alex killed the goose that lays the golden egg Source
**Hazard*× Conviction, security
*Hazard* : Peril, danger
🛕 *VEDIK GYAN*
(kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻) =======================
*BHAI DOOJ LEGENDS**
Bhai Dooj is celebrated on the fifth day of Diwali and marks its end. It is called Bhai Tikain in Nepal. In West Bengal, the festival is known as Bhai Phota
There are two popular legends about the Bhai Dooj celebrations:
*Yamaraj and Yamuna*
As the legend goes Yamraj, the god of death was the brother of the sacred river Yamuna. On being continuously invited, He visited his sister Yamuna on this particular day. Overjoyed on seeing his brother Yamuna put the auspicious Tilak on his forehead, garlanded her and prepared special dishes and sweets for him. While parting Yamraj gave her a special gift as a token of love and Yamuna too gave him a love gift that she made herself.
*Lord Krishna* visiting his sister Subhadra, who welcomes him and applies tilak on his forehead, after he slays the demon Narkasur.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( *Note* : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻) =======================
*Health tip of the day**
Acidity can be treated by chewing mint leaves after meals.
Lemon juice with warm water helps keep the body hydrated as it provides electrolytes to the body.
Drinking lemon juice with warm water also helps reduce joint and muscle pain.
Lemon juice with warm water is also good for your dental health as it helps with toothache and prevents gingivitis.
DAILY HOROSCOPE, 6th NOVEMBER 2022: Today’s Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
1.Aries: 21 March – 19 April Today is likely to be a mixed day for you. Today you need to be very careful. Whether at home or the workplace, it would be better if you do not do any work in a hurry and panic. You may have an important discussion with your boss in the office today. You can get some good suggestions related to work. If you give your best then soon the path of progress can open for you. Businessmen may have to struggle very hard to earn profit. Some of your work may get stuck in the middle, but you do not need to worry because this problem of yours is temporary. Your financial condition will be normal. There is a possibility of deterioration in your health. Lucky Colour: Green Lucky Number:11 Lucky Time: 4:40 pm to 8:05 pm
2. Taurus: 20 April – 20 May Start the day by worshipping a god or goddess. You may get good results. Your financial condition is likely to improve. Today, you may acquire a lot of wealth. It is possible that you will get a new source of income. Talking about work, working professionals should give up work theft and laziness in the office. This time is very important for you, so try to make good use of it. Businessmen may have to face adversity today. There may be paperwork in any of your important work. There will be harmony in the relationship with your spouse. You will get the emotional support of your beloved. Today you can also share your mind with your partner. To keep yourself fit and active, you exercise daily. Lucky Colour: Blue Lucky Number:7 Lucky Time: 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm
3. Gemini: 21 May – 20 June Relationship with your spouse will be even stronger. Today, with the help of your beloved, any important work of yours can be completed. Today you will find yourself worry-free. Today is going to be an expensive day in terms of money. There may be more expenses than income. You better avoid making such a mistake. Talking about work, salaried people are advised to complete all their work according to the plan. If any of your work remains unfinished, it will have a bad effect on your progress. Businessmen can get a good opportunity in their hands. There will be positive changes in your work. This is the right time to take the business forward. As far as your health is concerned, you may have some nerve-related problems. Lucky Colour: Saffron Lucky Number: 12 Lucky Time: 6:15 PM to 9 PM
4. Cancer: 21 June – 22 July Today is going to be a very romantic day. With your life partner, you can go for a walk to a nice place. You will feel very lucky. The day can prove to be better in terms of money. Your accumulated capital will increase. Apart from this, you can earn good money with your intelligence. The office ambience will be very hot. Today the burden of responsibilities is likely to be more. Try to maintain good rapport with the higher officials. Don’t ignore their advice. The people doing business in a partnership need to avoid taking any important business decisions today. If we talk about your health, then today will prove to be a better day. Lucky Colour: Dark Green Lucky Number: 32 Lucky Time: 12:00 noon to 4:30 pm
5. Leo: 23 July – 22 August If the workload is more on you for a few days and you are feeling a lot of pressure, then today can prove to be a better day for you. You will get enough time for yourself. Today you will be very lucky in terms of money. Your long-running financial endeavour may be successful. Today the worries related to money will end and you will feel better. If you are unemployed and you are looking for a good job, then today you can call for an interview from a big company. It would be better that you do not let any kind of shortcoming in your preparations. If the people involved in the business are going to make a big deal, then you can get success. Your health will be good and today you will be very agile. Lucky Colour: Yellow Lucky Number: 12 Lucky Time: 7:00 am to 8:45 pm
6.Virgo: 23 August – 22 September Today is not a good sign for you in terms of money. Suddenly there can be a big expenditure. Apart from this, there are also signs of loss of money today. The office environment will be very positive. You will complete all your work diligently. Today the boss will be very satisfied with your performance. You can get proper results soon. Businessmen can get good profits. The obstacles coming in your work will be removed. Today you may also have to travel short distances related to work. Your spouse’s misbehaviour can make you unhappy. Do not make the mistake of neglecting health, otherwise, you may fall in the grip of some serious disease. Lucky Colour: Red Lucky Number: 14 Lucky Time: 6:20 am to 3:00 pm
7.Libra: 23 September – 22 October If you are worried about what’s going on in the family, then today can prove to be a better day for you, today you will see an improvement in the environment of your house, you can also have important discussions with the elders of the house on the work front. The day is going to be busy, whether you are free or have some business to deal with. You may have to run around a lot. As far as your health is concerned, you need to take good care of your eyes. Lucky Colour: Orange Lucky Number: 22 Lucky Time: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
8.Scorpio: 23 October – 21 November Recently you have started a new business and you are not getting good refusal, then you are advised to avoid haste, gradually you will see an improvement in the situation. You can get respect, especially if you do a government job, then today will be very important for you, your financial condition will be fine, although you will avoid spending more than necessary, if you have borrowed any tax, then repay it as soon as possible. Try today you may have a rift with your life partner, if you do not agree with your beloved, then you are advised to keep your side calmly, stay away from quarrels, the day will be mixed in terms of health. Lucky Colour: White Lucky Number: 4 Lucky Time: 1:30 pm to 6:00 pm
9.Sagittarius: 22 November – 21 December Today you may have to travel for a long time or your journey may be related to work, it is better that you do not forget to keep your important papers with you, otherwise your journey will be in vain, today is not giving a good sign in terms of money. Your spouse’s health is likely to remain weak, avoiding doing any related work, in such a situation, the need for your loved one to consult a good doctor, negligence can prove to be expensive, if you want to go abroad for a job, then you should accelerate your efforts. There may be a good opportunity in the hands of businessmen, if any of your work has been stalled for a long time, then it is likely to be completed. Talking about health, today you may feel tired. Lucky Colour: White Lucky Number: 4 Lucky Time: 1:30 pm to 6:00 pm
10.Capricorn: 22 December – 19 January Today is going to be a great day for you. Be it personal or professional life, you can get the desired result. You can get relief from anxiety related to children. You will spend a wonderful time with your children. Working professionals can get some good news in the office. You are likely to get proper results of your hard work in the past. If you are a trader and you have suffered a loss recently, then today you can get an opportunity to make up for it. The health of your parents will be good. You will get his blessings. Avoid worrying excessively about money. If it is about your health then you need to include yoga and meditation in your daily routine. Lucky Colour: Purple Lucky Number: 5 Lucky Time: 12:05 pm to 8:50 pm
11.Aquarius: 20 January – 18 February You have to be very careful in the office, otherwise you can become a victim of some politics. Avoid relying excessively on coworkers. An old legal matter can trouble businessmen today. Today you are also likely to spend a lot of money. The relationship with your spouse will be strong. The happiness of your married life will increase. Today you may have a dispute with someone regarding money. You are advised to avoid such things, otherwise, your problems may increase. Talking about your health, today you may have problems like headaches, fatigue, and insomnia. Avoid taking too much stress, and try to stay positive as well. Lucky Colour: Cream Lucky Number: 26 Lucky Time: 8:00 am to 9:50 am
12.Pisces: 19 February – 20 March Today is going to be very lucky for you on the financial front. Your financial side may be strong. You may get something valuable. If you are thinking of buying a new vehicle, then your wish is likely to be fulfilled. On the strength of your good performance in the office, you will be able to strengthen your position. You will be very confident and positive. The difficulties of businessmen seem to be increasing. Avoid taking investment decisions in haste. Differences with your spouse may deepen. You are advised to treat each other with love and respect. Anger and arrogance can make things worse. Today will not be a good day in terms of health. Some chronic disease is likely to emerge. Lucky Colour: Maroon Lucky Number: 19 Lucky Time: 3:00 pm to 6:20 pm
Your email address will not be published.
Try our free currency converter:
Copyright 2022 | Designed & Developed by Infinitum Digital Pvt. Ltd