TODAY’S TOP NEWS: 8th NOVEMBER, 2022 (GPN):
TODAY’S TOP PHOTO NEWS:
Thane: Maharashtra Chief Minister Eknath Shinde offers prayers at Gurdwara Sri Dasmesh Darbar on the occasion of Guru Nanak Jayanti, in Thane, Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2022.
Thane: Police personnel stand guard during a show of Marathi film ‘Har Har Mahadev’ at a cinema hall, a day after NCP leader Jitendra Awhad and his supporters allegedly gatecrashed into a multiplex and disrupted the film’s show over the alleged ‘distortion of history’, in Thane, Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2022.
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Ajay Devgn and Tabu pose for photos on the sets of Jhalak Dikhla Ja to promote their upcoming film Drishyam 2, in Mumbai, Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2022.
Mumbai : Traffic police participate the awareness programme for seat belts for car drivers at Girgaon Chowpatti in Mumbai on Tuesday./08.11.2022
Proud moment for Navi Mumbai: NMMT receives award in ‘City with Best Public Transport’ category in Kochi the 15th Urban Mobility India Conference.
Shinde camp to file 2500 Cr defamation suit against Ajit Pawar, Supriya Sule and Aaditya Thackeray- Over Maha ’50 khoke ekdum ok’ jibe: the defamation claims/suits worth Rs 2,500 crore on behalf of 50 legislators (Rs 50 crore each) will be filed and the process of issuing notices will start from Wednesday 9th November.
Loss of Tata Airbus project to Gujarat proves investors have no faith in ‘’khoke‘’ Sarkar: Aaditya Thackeray. Aaditya said this is the fourth project after the $20 billion Vedanta Foxconn semiconductor project, bulk drug project and medical devices project, Maharashtra has lost to Gujarat since the Shinde Fadnavis government came to power.
Ranchi: Former international cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni plays tennis at JSCA International Stadium Complex, in Ranchi, Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2022.
Lucknow: Actor and UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador Priyanka Chopra Jonas during a visit to Avanti Bai Hospital, in Lucknow, Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2022.
Bengaluru: Indian women cricketer Mithali Raj and football player Baichung Bhutia during ‘Masai Technical Training Institute’ press meet, in Bengaluru, Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2022.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi with Defence Minister Rajnath Singh and others meets veteran BJP leader Lal Krishna Advani on the latter’s birthday, in New Delhi, Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2022
Amritsar: Fireworks at Golden Temple on the occasion of the 553rd birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev, in Amritsar, Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2022.
Amritsar: Full Moon seen in the sky from Amritsar, Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2022. India witnessed the year’s last lunar eclipse on Tuesday evening.
Prayagraj: Devotees eat ‘langar’ during the birth anniversary celebrations of Guru Nanak Dev, at a gurudwara in Prayagraj, Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2022.
New Delhi: Senior BJP leader LK Advani with his family members during his 95th birthday celebrations at his residence, in New Delhi.
Jodhpur: India-France bilateral exercise Garuda VII- Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal V.R. Chaudhari with Chief of French Air & Space Force General Stéphane Mille during ‘Garuda VII’, a bilateral exercise of Indian Air Force and French Air & Space Force, in Jodhpur
TEXAS: Caroline Garcia, of France, kisses the trophy after defeating Aryna Sabalenka, of Belarus, in the singles final at the WTA Finals tennis tournament in Fort Worth, Texas.
Agartala: An artist wearing a traditional attire lights a candle as she performs during the ‘Maha Raas’ festival on the occasion of ‘Kartik Purnima’, in Agartala, Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2022.
Haridwar: Devotees gather on the banks of river Ganga to take a ‘holy dip’ on the occasion of ‘Kartik Purnima’, at Har Ki Pauri in Haridwar, Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2022.
Sikh pilgrims attend a religious ceremony to celebrate the birth anniversary of their spiritual leader Baba Guru Nanak Dev, at Nankana Sahib, near Lahore, Pakistan, Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2022. Thousands of pilgrims from various countries participated in three-day festival to celebrate the 553rd birth anniversary of the founder of the Sikh religion.
Washington: The full moon, also called the Beaver Moon, rises above the Lincoln Memorial at sunset in Washington, Monday, Nov. 7, 2022.
Bali: Indonesian special forces unit team take part in an anti-terror security drill as part of preparations for the upcoming summit meeting of the G20 in Bali, Indonesia on Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2022.
New York: Khloe Kardashian left, and Kim Kardashian attend the CFDA Fashion Awards at Cipriani South Street on Monday, Nov. 7, 2022, in New York.
TODAYS TOP NEWS – NATIONAL AND STATES
1. Happy KARTIKA PURNIMA/DEV DIWALI/ Guru Nanak Jayanti/ Gurpurab ( ਗੁਰਪੁਰਬ) and Guru Nanak Prakash Utsav. This is one of the most biggest and most religious festival of the Sikhs and is celebrated all over the world.
2. A total LunarEclipse will take place today. People in Asia, Australia, North America, parts of northern and Eastern Europe, most of South America, the North Atlantic Ocean, and the Pacific Ocean will witness the Total Lunar Eclipse. In India, the eclipse will be visible from all places at the time of Moonrise. The eclipse will begin at 14 hour 39 minutes IST
3. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) presented the brand-new AI/ML chatbot Aadhaar Mitra in order to facilitate citizens’ usage of the services. Both Hindi and English are available for the chatbot. For the purpose of teaching viewers, it also offers the option of viewing related videos on specific themes.
4. India Celebrates 134th Birth Anniversary of CV Raman. CV Raman was born on 7th November 1888, in Trichinopoly, Tamil Nadu, and died on 21st November 1970, in Bangalore.
5. Union Minister for Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Giriraj Singh unveiled the booklet ‘Agenda for Members of Panchayati Raj Institutions for Rural Development.
6. PM Modi will unveil the logo, theme, and website of India’s G20 Presidency through video conferencing today 08 Nov. The logo, theme, and website will reflect India’s message and overarching priorities to the world.
G20 is the premier forum for international economic cooperation representing around 85 percent of the global GDP, over 75 percent of the global trade, and about two-thirds of the world population.
7. *GOA* CM Pramod Sawant recently unveiled the logo for the Goa Purple Fest, which is set to be held in January 6 to 8 next year in Panaji. It festival will benefit persons with disabilities
8. *HARYANA* Forest Department and US Agency for International Development (USAID) launched the “Trees Outside Forests in India (TOFI)” program in the state. The “Trees Outside Forests in India” program will enhance carbon sequestration, support local communities, and strengthen the climate resilience of agriculture.
9. *J&K* : Union Minister of State for Skill Development, Entrepreneurship & IT Rajeev Chandrashekhar started his 2-day outreach tour to Ramban district
10. *KERALA* : The 15th iteration of Kerala’s Urban Mobility India (UMI) Conference, which is taking place in Kochi, comes to an end.
11. *MADHYA PRADESH’S* Ujjain, the city of Mahakal will soon boast the world’s first Vedic clock which will be synced with the position of the Sun.
12. *MEGHALAYA* : *RISING SUN WATER FEST 2022 CULMINATED* with a grand Closing Ceremony at Umiam Lake, Meghalaya. The Rising Sun Water Fest 2022 was a three-day watersport and it was held from 3th to 5 Nov 2022
13. *UTTARAKHAND* Gaurav Samman: The Uttarakhand government announced that this year’s Uttarakhand Gaurav Samman would be given on 09 Nov to National Securtiy Advisor (NSA), Ajit Doval, late CDS Gen Rawat, poet Prasoon Joshi, and two other individuals for their notable achievements.
14. Professor Kishor Kumar Basa has been appointed as the chairman of the National Monument Authority (NMA)
15. PM Modi participated in a function on the eve of Guru Nanak Jayanti in New Delhi. On the 553rd birth anniversary celebration of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji, the Prime Minister has offered prayers.
1. Gujarat high court took a suo moto cognizance of the Morbi Bridge Collapse tragedy.
More than 130 people lost their lives after the collapse of a cable suspension bridge on Machchu River in Morbi on 30 th October.
2. *UTTAR PRADESH* : Enforcement Directorate has arrested Atif Raza, brother-in-law of ex-BSP MLA Mukhtar Ansari, in a money laundering case against Ansari and his family. The case pertains to a godown built illegally on government land in Uttar Pradesh’s Mau by Vikas Construction, a firm run by Ansari, Raza and other family members. Ansari’s son Abbas Ansari was earlier arrested in the case.
💷 *GBP ₹94.22*
*61,185.15 +234.79 (0.39%)* 🔼
*NIFTY* *18,202.80 +85.65 (0.47%*🔼
1. Supreme Court upholds 10% reservation for economically weaker sections in public education and employment.
2. Ministry of Finance has released the 8th monthly installment of Post Devolution Revenue Deficit (PDRD) Grant of over 7 thousand 183 crore rupees to 14 States. They include Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Kerala, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, and West Bengal.
3. Union Minister for Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Giriraj Singh unveiled the booklet ‘Agenda for Members of Panchayati Raj Institutions for Rural Development.
4. Ministry of Power issues amendment in the revised consolidated guidelines and standards for charging infrastructure for electric vehicles. Power Ministry said, a committee under Central Electricity Authority will recommend to the State Government the ceiling limit of service charges to be levied.
1. A total of 15 films will compete for the coveted Golden Peacock at the 53rd edition of the International Film Festival of India (IFFI) in Goa. The IFFI will be held from 20th to 28th of this month.
2. Social Media platform, Twitter will permanently suspend any Twitter handles engaging in impersonation without clearly specifying parody. stated by Elon Musk.
Twitter is considering charging for the coveted blue check mark verifying the identity of its account holder. Twitter Blue was launched in June last year as the platform’s first subscription service, which offers “exclusive access to premium features” on a monthly subscription basis including an option to edit tweets.
3. Late actor Puneeth Rajkumar’s wife Ashwini on Sunday announced that the ticket prices for his last film ‘Gandhada Gudi’ will be slashed from Monday to Thursday across Karnataka. She added that the film will be shown on single screens for ₹56 while it will be shown in multiplexes for ₹112. The film is a documentary on the wildlife of Karnataka
1. Indian Army is set to operationalise the first squadron of indigenous Light Combat Helicopter (LCH) this month. It will be based at Missamari air base in Assam and will be part of the aviation brigade tasked to defend the strategically vital western part of Arunachal Pradesh.
2. The Indian Navy will not allow the Yuan Wang-6 to enter the country’s Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) that extends up to 200 nautical miles into the sea.
3. Indian Naval ships INS Shivalik and INS Kamorta led by Rear Admiral Sanjay Bhalla FOCEF participated in the International Fleet Review hosted by JMSDF at Yokosuka, Japan.
4. DRDO launched Hull Module of Submersible Platform for Acoustic Characterization & Evaluation (SPACE) facility at Naval Physical & Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL) Kochi recently. It is a state-of-the-art testing and evaluation facility for sonar systems developed for use by the Indian navy onboard various platforms, including ships, submarines and helicopters.
5. Chief of Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal VR Chaudhari on Monday held wide-ranging talks with his French counterpart Gen Stephane Mille focusing on ways to boost bilateral military cooperation in the backdrop of various geopolitical developments
6. India to take part in World Travel Market starting in London
World Travel Market, WTM 2022: One of the biggest international travel expos, the World Travel Market (WTM) 2022, will have India as a participant today in London.
7. The online registration process for induction of Indian candidates as Agniveervayu has been started by the Indian Air Force.
The online registration process started this evening. Online registration can be done by the applicants till 5 PM of the 23rd of this month. Online exam will be conducted from 18th to 24th January 2023.
✈️INTERNATIONAL NEWS ==========================
1. Russia and India stand for the active formation of a more just and equal polycentric world order, the Russian Foreign Ministry said ahead of External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar’s visit to Moscow.
2.South Korean Ambassador to India, Chang Jae-bok paid an official three-day visit to Srinagar and held talks with various stakeholders on issues pertaining to the bilateral cooperation in several domains, including the development journey of the region.
3. ISRO plans to return to Mars: The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has turned its attention to Venus and is collaborating with Japan to examine the moon’s dark side, following trips to the moon and Mars. ISRO‘s next mission at the Akash Tattva conference here was that the space agency also intended to send a probe to Mars.
4. 17th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas Convention: Guyana President Dr. Mohamed Irfaan Ali to be chief guest. It will be held from 8th to 10th January next year in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The theme of the 17th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas is Diaspora: Reliable Partners for India’s Progress in Amrit Kaal.
5. Siang river in Arunachal Pradesh has once again turned muddy. Local villagers are worried about the sudden change in the colour of the water of this mighty river, considered the lifeline of Arunachal Pradesh.
The authorities of East Siang district had complained that the water of the river was deemed not fit for consumption due to heavy slag in it.
Siang is the constituent river of the Brahmaputra, which flows from a 1,600-kilometre stretch in southern Tibet, known as Yarlung Tsangpo or Yarlung Zangbo before it enters Indian territory.
6. Vice President Jagdeep Dhankhar will visit Cambodia from 11th of November to attend the ASEAN-India Commemorative Summit and the 17th East Asia Summit. The Vice President will be accompanied by External Affairs Minister Dr. S. Jaishankar.
🌎 *WORLD NEWS* 🌍
1. Japan’s PM Fumio Kishida has said his country urgently needs to strengthen its naval and military capabilities, warning that nations must prepare to face aggressors.Mr. Kishida condemned the worsening security environment in the East and South China seas, threats from North Korea’s nuclear and missile advancement, and the Russia-Ukraine conflict.
2. 13 people have been killed after a fire broke out in a busy nightclub in Kostroma, Russia.
3. Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina inaugurated 100 bridges across 25 districts in Bangladesh on 07 Nov (Monday). The bridges have been built at a combined cost of over Taka 879 crores.
*ICC Mens T20 World Cup 2022*
Nov 09, Wednesday
New Zealand vs Pakistan
1st Semi-Final at Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney
13:30 IST / 08:00 GMT
2. Asian Hockey Federation (AHF) CEO, Mohammad Tayyab Ikram of Macau was elected as the new president of the International Hockey Federation (FIH), succeeding India’s Narinder Batra as its full-time chief.
3. Hockey India will give away a cash award of Rs 50,000 annually to the playing members of both the men’s and women’s teams and Rs 25,000 each to the support staff for every win the Indian teams register.
*UTTAR PRADESH*: LUCKNOW
*Frmn* : 24 Jan 1950
*Govrnr*: Anandiben Patel
*CM*: Yogi Adityanath
*Districts* : 75
*🥇Gold ₹ 52,575 @10gm 24 (Krt)*
🥈 *Silver ₹ 60,400 @ Kg*
⛽ *Petrol ₹ 97/Ltr*
⛽ *Diesel ₹ 91/Ltr*
*LPG : ₹ 1,050/14.2 Kg*
🇮🇳 *FACTS ABOUT INDIA* 🇮🇳
*Bihar* was known as Magadha in ancient times. It was a center of power, learning and culture. The Maurya empire as well as one of the world’s greatest pacifist religions, Buddhism, arose from Magadha.
Legend ascribes the origin of Patna to the mythological King Putraka who created Patna by magic for his queen Patali, literally “trumpet flower”, which gives it its ancient name Pataligrama. It is said that in honour of the queen’s first-born, the city was named Pataliputra.
Afterwards, Sher Shah Suri made Pataliputra his capital and changed the name to modern Patna.
*😀Thought of the day*
Everyday is an opportunity of new life =======================
* *JOKE OF THE DAY*
*Pappu** : Yaar Achha Hua
Me India Me Paida Hua
America Me Nahi
*Frnd* : Q America Mein
Hota To Kya Hota ⁉️😳
*Pappu* : Tu B Na..yaar…
Muje English Kaha Aati Hai…🙄😳
*Why should one not sleep under the trees at night.**
During the day, in presence of sunlight, the plants use up the CO2 and release O2 in the process of photosynthesis. But during night, plants won’t perform photosynthesis so they are unable to use the CO2 and this further leads to increase in the proportion of CO2 in the air. During night the trees breathe in oxygen and release CO2. If one sleeps under the trees, the amount of increased CO2 in the air around will certainly affect the health. So it is inadvisable to sleep under trees during night.
अति सर्वनाशहेतुर्ह्यतोऽत्यन्तं विवर्जयेत्।*
ati sarvanāśaheturhyato’tyantaṃ vivarjayet।
Excess is the cause of the ruin. Hence one should avoid it in any case.
अति सर्वनाश का कारण है।
इसलिये अति का सर्वथा परिहार करे।
*कर्ण* ( *karṇa* , “ear”).
🤔 *HOW IT WORKS* ⁉️ =======================
*Working of a Solar Water Heater*
The solar water heater absorbs light by means of a collector placed on the roof and converts it into heat. It passes this heat to a water tank by means of a circulating pump. This exchange is triggered by the thermal regulator, but only when the collector is hotter than the water in the tank. This prevents the circulating pumps using electricity needlessly. Conversely, it also prevents overheating
Solar hot water systems are capable of heating a pool anywhere from as little as 4 °C for a wind-exposed pool, to as much as 10 °C for a wind-sheltered pool covered consistently with a solar pool blanket.
💁🏻♂ *GK TODAY*
*Planet near to Sun …Mercury & Coldest planet …………..Neptune =======================
*BORN TODAY* 🐣💐
*Lal Krishna Advani** (born 8 November 1927) is an Indian politician who served as the 7th Deputy Prime Minister of India from 2002 to 2004 under Atal Bihari Vajpayee. He is one of the co-founders and a senior leader of the Bharatiya Janata Party.
Advani also served as Minister of Home Affairs in the BJP-led National Democratic Alliance government from 1998 to 2004.
In 2015 he was awarded the Padma Vibhushan, India’s second highest civilian honor.
🙏🏻 *IDIOMS & PHRASES*
*Light at the end of tunnel**
*Meaning* : Seeing signs of improvement in the future
*Example:* I see the light at the end of the tunnel for my relationship with her
*Humble*× Proud, Assertive
*Humble** : Meek, Timid
🛕 *VEDIK GYAN*
(kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻) =======================
*KARTIKA PURNIMA* is one of the most renowned Hindu festivals that is observed on the Purnima tithi (full moon day) in the month of Kartik as per the traditional Hindu calendar.
Kartik Purnima is also known as ‘Tripuri Poornima’ or ‘Tripurari Poornima’ as it commemorates the victory of Lord Shiva over the demon named Tripusara. When this sacred day falls in the ‘Krittika’ Nakshatra, it gains even more significance and is known as ‘Maha Kartik’.
*Lord* Venkateswara(Balaji):* According to sources Lord Balaji’s idol wears a white mark that is so huge to cover the eyes. Thus, the devotees can see only a small part of the Lord’s eyes while the rest is covered. There is a significant reason why this is the procedure in the temple. Meanwhile the devotees cannot just withstand the powerful radiation emanating from the eyes of the Lord, the eyes are covered on most days excepting on Thursdays when the size of the white mark is relatively smaller enabling the devotees glimpse at the Lord’s eyes to an extent.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( *Note* : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻) =======================
*Malai** (Milk Cream) works as a natural exfoliator and helps in eliminating the dead skin cells. For a nourished and vitalized skin, you can mix milk cream with oatmeal or breadcrumbs and rub it on your skin. Do so on all the parts of your skin that may have dead skin cell accumulation like elbow, neck, knee, leg and arm.
DAILY HOROSCOPE, 8th NOVEMBER 2022: Today’s Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
1. Aries: 21 March – 19 April
Today is a very good sign for you from the point of view of work. New avenues of progress can open for you. There is a strong possibility of getting results according to your hard work. Be it a job or business, some positive changes can come today. Situations in your personal life will be pleasant. Your relationship with your parents will be even stronger. Today is going to be a very good day for you in the matter of love. If you are single then you may meet someone special. The day is likely to be mixed in terms of money. Spend only after keeping your income in mind. If it is about your health, then you need to stay away from cigarettes and alcohol.
Lucky Colour: Green
Lucky Time: 6:20 am to 11:25 am
2. Taurus: 20 April – 20 May Today can bring great relief for businessmen. Some of your stalled work is likely to be completed. Apart from this, you can get a big benefit from any of your old contacts. Today you are likely to get a good order. Salaried people are advised to be very active in the office. Try to complete all your work fast. If yourboss has entrusted you with an important task, then try to do it carefully. Your financial condition will be good. Today you can also get some valuable things. The harmony in the relationship with your spouse can be better. Do not take even the slightest care regarding health, especially if you already have a problem, then you should be cautious. Lucky Colour: Maroon Lucky Number: 9 Lucky Time: 8:45 am to 2:20 pm
3. Gemini: 21 May – 20 June Today is going to be full of ups and downs for you. Remembering old things can make the mind sad and today you will feel very lonely. It would be better if you forget unnecessary worries and focus on your important tasks, as well as you need to be positive. Today is going to be an expensive day in terms of money. You may have to pay an old long wide bill. Talking about work, the mood of your boss will not be good in the office today. Today they will look a little unhappy with you regarding the pending works. It is better that you avoid making such mistakes. Traders can get decent profits. As far as your health is concerned, you are advised to take good care of your eyes. Lucky Colour: White Lucky Number:40 Lucky Time: 2:00 pm to 5:00pm
4. Cancer: 21 June – 22 July Today is going to be a very good day with the members of the house. Today you can also have a discussion with the elders of the house on some important issues. You will get full support of your parents. If you are married then a beautiful new turn can come in your married life. Today you can get some good news from your life partner. Your financial condition will be better than usual. However, you are advised to focus more on savings. Talking about your work, there is a strong possibility of increasing the income of the people engaged in government jobs. Today, people doing business in a partnership are advised to take their important decisions very carefully, especially if you want to advance your business, then you should not be in any hurry. The day will be average in terms of health. Lucky colour: Pink Lucky Number:20 Lucky Time: 4:45 pm to 8:00pm
5. Leo: 23 July – 22 August Talking about work, today will be a mixed day for the businessmen. Business activities may slow down a bit, but you need not be worried. Stay positive and keep working hard, soon things will be seen turning in your favour. Today, working professionals may have to deal with many tasks at once. Your hard work today can open avenues of progress for you. Your financial condition can improve. Your stalled money can be recovered. There will be good harmony in the relationship with your life partner. You will get the emotional support of your beloved. If you are thinking of buying a gift for your beloved, then today is the right day. To stay healthy, you should avoid anger and stress. Lucky Colour: Light Yellow Lucky Number: 16 Lucky Time: 6:00 pm to 8:45 pm
6. Virgo: 23 August – 22 September If tension is going on in your married life for some time, then today the situation can improve. The bitterness between you is likely to subside. It would be better if you behave very balanced. Your financial condition will be good. However, the day is not suitable for making any big expenditure. Talking about your work, whether it is a job or business, today is going to be a very busy day for you. Businessmen may have to travel long distances today. Today you may also have to take a risky business decision. If you work, then suddenly there may be a call for an important meeting in the office. Do yoga daily to stay fit and active. Lucky Colour: Cream Lucky Number: 5 Lucky Time: 6:15 pm to 9:00 pm
7. Libra: 23 September – 22 October Your personal life will be happy. You will get full support of your family members. Today your spouse will be in a very romantic mood. To make your day even more special, you can also go for a walk to some beautiful place. The day can prove to be better in terms of money. Today you will be able to focus more on savings. Working professionals will get full support of your boss. You will be confident and positive. There is a strong possibility of improvement in the economic condition of businessmen. Due to lack of money, any of your work, which was stopped today, can also be completed. Talking about your health, you may have problems related to bones. Get your calcium tested. Lucky Colour: Dark Yellow Lucky Number:18 Lucky Time: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
8. Scorpio: 23 October – 21 November You have some important tasks which you should try to complete at the earliest. In such a situation, you should leave lethargy and laziness and focus on your work. People doing jobs are advised to treat your seniors in the office with respect. Unnecessary arrogance can create trouble for you. On the other hand, businessmen should use their words wisely while dealing with big customers today. Your slippery tongue can do you great harm. Your financial condition will be normal. To get rid of debt quickly, you are advised to take your financial decisions wisely. Apart from this, you should also accelerate your efforts to increase your income. You may have an argument with your spouse. You are advised to control your anger. Your health will remain weak today. Lucky Colour: Orange Lucky Number: 12 Lucky Time: 12:00 noon to 3:00 pm
9. Sagittarius: 22 November – 21 December If you are a businessman, then before starting any new work or taking any
investment-related decision, do not be in any hurry. You must take advice from your close ones and some experienced people. Working professionals may have to work very hard in the office today. Your boss may assign you a difficult task. Apart from this, today you may also have a rift with a colleague. Your financial condition will be fine. Your budget will be balanced. There will be happiness and peace in your personal life. You will get full support of brothers and sisters. With the support of your spouse, any important work of yours can be completed today. The day can prove to be better in terms of health. Lucky Colour: Purple Lucky Number: 28 Lucky Time: 9:00 am to 11:00 am
10. Capricorn: 22 December – 19 January You will get an opportunity to have fun with friends today. Today you can also go for a walk to your favorite place. Talking about work, the ambience in the office will be very positive. Today all your work will be completed easily. Businessmen can get expected results. There is a strong possibility of strengthening your financial position. If you are planning to expand your business, then today you can get a good opportunity. Your relationship with your spouse will strengthen. Today you will spend a very romantic time with your beloved. Worries related to money can be relieved. There is a possibility of a jump in your financial condition. Talking about your health, today you will feel relaxed and energetic. Lucky Colour: Sky Blue Lucky Number:28 Lucky Time: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
11. Aquarius: 20 January – 18 February To keep the ambience in your home calm, you need to control your anger. Your habit of getting angry over small things can disturb the peace of your home. Today you may also have to face criticism. The day is going to be expensive in terms of money. Suddenly there is a possibility of some big expenditure. Talking about work, try to maintain a good rapport with your colleagues in the office. Do not interfere too much in the affairs of others. Traders can get decent profits. Today you are advised to avoid taking long journeys. If you have a complaint of asthma, then today your problem may increase a bit. Lucky Colour: Brown Lucky Number: 3 Lucky Time: 3:30 pm to 7:55 pm
12. Pisces: 19 February – 20 March Today will not be a good day for you in terms of health. You may have problems like gas, indigestion, acidity etc. It would be better if you take full care of your diet. Talking about work, today you may have to face the anger of the boss. There is a possibility of obstruction in some important work of the people related to business. Today you may also have a small loss. There will be happiness and peace in your personal life. Today you can get the guidance of your elder brother. If you are married then you also need to take care of the happiness of your spouse. Your careless attitude may hurt the feelings of your beloved. Students of this zodiac can get some good news today, especially if you have given any competitive examination recently, then you are likely to achieve tremendous success. Lucky Colour: Dark Blue Lucky Number: 5 Lucky Time: 3:00 pm to 4:20 pm.
Your email address will not be published.
Try our free currency converter:
Copyright 2022 | Designed & Developed by Infinitum Digital Pvt. Ltd