Kerala: The Employees State Insurance Corporation Model Hospital (ESIC Model Hospital Kerala) has released vacancies for Super Specialists, Specialists, and Senior Residents posts on a Contractual Basis in different departments. ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and…
Kerala: The Employees State Insurance Corporation Model Hospital (ESIC Model Hospital Kerala) has released vacancies for Super Specialists, Specialists, and Senior Residents posts on a Contractual Basis in different departments.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total no of vacancies: 19
Full-Time/part-time Super Specialists – 02
The vacancies are in the Department of- Endocrinology and Oncology.
Full-Time/part-time Specialists – 03
The vacancies are in the Department of- Microbiology, Biochemistry, and Anesthesia.
Senior Resident (3 Year) – 08
The vacancies are in the Department of- Pediatrics, Medicine, Anaesthesia, Pathology, Radiology, Ophthalmology, Pulmonology, and Surgery.
Senior Resident (1 year) – 06
The vacancies are in the Department of- Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Casualty/ Emergency Medicine.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 9th November 2021.
Venue and Reporting time of Interview:- Office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Model & Super Speciality Hospital, Asramam, Kollam, Kerala At 9:00 AM.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Terms and Conditions for Candidates?
1. Application Fee (For All Posts) – Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) for General & OBC Candidates and Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only) for SC/ST candidates by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of ESI Saving Fund Account No.2 payable at Kollam.
2. PWD/Female applicants are exempted from Application Fee.
3. Those who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC category should produce valid caste certificate issued by the Tahasildar / Revenue Divisional Officer. OBC certificate should be in the prescribed form as per Government of India instructions which should certify that the candidates do not belong to anyone of the Creamy layers.
4. Candidates claiming reservation under EWS category should produce valid EWS certificate as per Central Govt. Norms.
5. Interested candidates may appear for walk-in interview on 09.11.2021 at ESIC Model and Super Speciality Hospital, Asramam, Kollam along with application in the prescribed proforma, all original documents including caste certificate, one set of Xerox copies of all original documents, two recent passport size photographs (one affixed on the application) and the requisite application fee.
6. The candidates must bring the original documents for verification at 09:00 AM sharp on the date of the interview.
7. Candidates who have already worked as Senior Resident for 3 years in any Central Institutions are not eligible for the post of Senior Resident.
8. Private practice of any kind will not be allowed except Part Time.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for “Walk-in-Interview”.
10. Vacancies indicated above may change as per actual requirement on the date of interview.
11. Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification.
Also Read:UPSC Announces Vacancies For Ayurveda, Unani Medical Officers At AYUSH Ministry, Apply Now
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at [email protected]
Managing heart failure with sacubitril-valsartan: Why ARNIs stand out?
Role of Probiotics in PPI-induced Gastroparesis: A Review
Once Daily Vildagliptin 100 mg SR as safe, effective as Vildagliptin 50 mg twice daily add on to…
Allergic rhinitis-an overview on treatment recommendations and current guidelines
A quick review on flu and the growing role of Oseltamivir
Journal Club Today
Discovery of the sophisticated mechanism that bacteria use to resist antibiotics
Health News Today
Health Bulletin 29/July/2022