Laavanya | Oct 14, 2022 | Views 23829
MCA Recruitment 2022: Check Post, Qualification And How to Apply Here
MCA Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) is looking for qualified candidates for the engagement of Consultants (Retired Govt. Servants) on a contract basis, initially for a period of one year from the date of engagement which may be extended by another one year, subject to the requirement of the Ministry and satisfactory performance of the consultant. The total No. of vacancies for this job, post is 02. Interested candidates should review the job description and apply using the link provided in the official notification. The person must be able to work in MS Word, and PowerPoint and should be proficient in noting, drafting and examining proposals/ cases will be given preferrence. The last date for receiving applications is 07.11.202.
Candidates are requested to apply for the job post before the deadline. No application shall be entertained after the stipulated time/ date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the specified time/ date shall be REJECTED. This article gives all the details regarding this job post, such as the Ministry of Corporate Affairs Recruitment 2022 official Notification, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile & much more.
1. The interested candidates should have retired from the posts of Section Officer/Under Secretary /Deputy Secretary /Director of the Central Secretariat Service (CSS).
2. The person must be able to work in MS Word, and PowerPoint and should be proficient in noting, drafting and examining proposals/ cases. will be given preferrence.
3. The interested candidates should have experience in the fields of Establishment, Budget, Finance, and General Administration including procurement of goods and services, processing and formulation of Schemes run by the Central Government, Policy and Planning, Rules and Regulations governing civil services etc. They should be able to process and prepare proposals relating to the above independently.
The maximum age limit for this job recruitment is 63 years (as of the last date of receipt of application).
1. Salary of the consultants will be fixed on a ‘Last pay drawn minus basic pension’ basis. No increment and Dearness Allowance shall be allowed _
during the term of the contract.
2. In addition to the above salary, consultants will also be entitled to a fixed rate of Transport Allowance (T A) of Rs.3000 per month. T A will remain unchanged during the term of the appointment.
Willing retired officers, who can Jom immediately, may submit their particulars in the enclosed format along with relevant documents to the Section
Officer, Admin-I section, Room No. 518, A-wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi, latest by 07.11.2022.
The steps to apply for MCA Recruitment 2022 are outlined below.
Step 1: Go to the MCA official website.
Step 2: Search for the Ministry of Corporate Affairs Recruitment 2022 Notification here.
Step 3: Read all of the information in the notification.
Step 4: Apply and submit the application form in accordance with the mode of application specified in the official notification.
To Read the Official Notification Click Here
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization that posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
November 11 2022 @ 3:16 PM
November 11 2022 @ 3:02 PM
November 11 2022 @ 2:57 PM
© 2020 Copyright Studycafe. All Rights Reserved.