Karnataka State Human Rights Commission invites applications for the post of Registrar on a contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Registrar
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Law Graduate from any recognized university.
• Must possess experience as Registrar in the High Court or has served as District and Sessions Judge.
• Preference will be given to persons having a working knowledge of Computer and Kannada and English languages.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit in their application in the prescribed format and send it in sealed cover by post or by E-Mail and the same should sent to The Secretary, Karnataka State Human Rights Commission, 3rd floor, 5th Stage, M.S. Building, Bengaluru-560001. on or before 21/03/2022.
• The envelope should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF REGISTRAR”.
• The filled in applications may be sent by RPAD or speed post or by E-Mail to [email protected]
To Access Official Notification, click here
Subscribe to Live Law now and get unlimited access.
Already have an account? Sign In